I work in YBor City (pronounced "ee-boar", not "why-boar"). Above is a part of 7th Ave.
Some shots from Green Dragon Books, also on 7th Ave. I bought a candle from there today. It's a cool store. Tarot cards, candles, books and so on. Last week I bought a lil' Buddha from there too. 🙂 I'll have to post a pic of him later.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see