I work in YBor City (pronounced "ee-boar", not "why-boar"). Above is a part of 7th Ave.
Some shots from Green Dragon Books, also on 7th Ave. I bought a candle from there today. It's a cool store. Tarot cards, candles, books and so on. Last week I bought a lil' Buddha from there too. 🙂 I'll have to post a pic of him later.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing