you won't see this guy on a commercial any time soon
A typical Florida gecko. You see these little buggers scurrying 'round every so often. Some are darker colored (like this one), some are lighter colored. Some are really tiny, some are about the length of your hand (tail included) but not much bigger.
Believe it or not these geckos really don't freak you out. They don't get into anything, they stay outside and more or less just hang out. Some of them are pretty cool looking, actually. If they hear you coming, they quickly scurry elsewhere so it's not like they're bothersome or anything like that.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago