you won't see this guy on a commercial any time soon
A typical Florida gecko. You see these little buggers scurrying 'round every so often. Some are darker colored (like this one), some are lighter colored. Some are really tiny, some are about the length of your hand (tail included) but not much bigger.
Believe it or not these geckos really don't freak you out. They don't get into anything, they stay outside and more or less just hang out. Some of them are pretty cool looking, actually. If they hear you coming, they quickly scurry elsewhere so it's not like they're bothersome or anything like that.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone