you won't see this guy on a commercial any time soon
A typical Florida gecko. You see these little buggers scurrying 'round every so often. Some are darker colored (like this one), some are lighter colored. Some are really tiny, some are about the length of your hand (tail included) but not much bigger.
Believe it or not these geckos really don't freak you out. They don't get into anything, they stay outside and more or less just hang out. Some of them are pretty cool looking, actually. If they hear you coming, they quickly scurry elsewhere so it's not like they're bothersome or anything like that.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984