$100,000 worth of vintage Gibson Les Paul guitars
This is some seriously highfalutin stuff.
In April 2021 I went to the Dallas International Guitar Festival.
What stood out to me the most was this massive display of vintage instruments. The photo above is of four real-deal 1950's vintage Gibsons totaling the princely sum of over $100,000.
Were these the most expensive guitars there?
Maybe it was this one:
Or maybe this one?
No, silly me, what was I thinking? Had to be this one...
More articles to check out
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review
- Owning the best budget chronograph watch, Casio MTP4500D
- $100,000 worth of vintage Gibson Les Paul guitars
- The 7 best Fender guitar colors for 2021
- Casio MTP4500D - a great chronograph watch nobody knows about
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?