$100,000 worth of vintage Gibson Les Paul guitars
This is some seriously highfalutin stuff.
In April 2021 I went to the Dallas International Guitar Festival.
What stood out to me the most was this massive display of vintage instruments. The photo above is of four real-deal 1950's vintage Gibsons totaling the princely sum of over $100,000.
Were these the most expensive guitars there?
Maybe it was this one:
Or maybe this one?
No, silly me, what was I thinking? Had to be this one...
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- Casio WS1000H review and instructions
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Garmin DriveSmart 66 review
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?