$100,000 worth of vintage Gibson Les Paul guitars
There were many, many vintage Gibsons there that many guitar players would sell their first born son just to get. The cream of the crop and best of the best.
Oh, and the Fenders? Of course they were there too.
Vintage Fenders for days...
Yes, I was in the presence of absolute electric guitar royalty.
Was it a magical experience?
For me personally, no.
These guitars are for collectors. You're not supposed to actually play these things regularly. What you're supposed to do is take it out every once in a while, strum the guitar lightly a little bit to make sure it still works, then put it back in its case.
You really need to know something before buying one of these.
More articles to check out
- Is a slide rule bezel on an aviation watch worthless?
- Glarry GTL Semi-Hollow Body guitar review
- Owning the best budget chronograph watch, Casio MTP4500D
- $100,000 worth of vintage Gibson Les Paul guitars
- The 7 best Fender guitar colors for 2021
- Casio MTP4500D - a great chronograph watch nobody knows about
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?