1981 volkswagen rabbit diesel
I meant to post this yesterday. While out getting a coffee I spotted an '81 VW Rabbit Diesel. It was in darn fine shape. Here it is:
You just don't see cars like this looking this good very often.
I got to speak with the owner for a few minutes. It gets 53mpg on the highway and still runs great. It also has got several hundred thousand miles on it, too. The guy bought it originally for $600. Previous owner said "it wouldn't run". The guy got it running in less than 10 minutes and drove away. He's had it ever since.
Oh, one more thing. It also has a factory moonroof. It's a manual crank, but still, it has a moonroof.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see