1981 volkswagen rabbit diesel
I meant to post this yesterday. While out getting a coffee I spotted an '81 VW Rabbit Diesel. It was in darn fine shape. Here it is:
You just don't see cars like this looking this good very often.
I got to speak with the owner for a few minutes. It gets 53mpg on the highway and still runs great. It also has got several hundred thousand miles on it, too. The guy bought it originally for $600. Previous owner said "it wouldn't run". The guy got it running in less than 10 minutes and drove away. He's had it ever since.
Oh, one more thing. It also has a factory moonroof. It's a manual crank, but still, it has a moonroof.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing