1981 volkswagen rabbit diesel
I meant to post this yesterday. While out getting a coffee I spotted an '81 VW Rabbit Diesel. It was in darn fine shape. Here it is:
You just don't see cars like this looking this good very often.
I got to speak with the owner for a few minutes. It gets 53mpg on the highway and still runs great. It also has got several hundred thousand miles on it, too. The guy bought it originally for $600. Previous owner said "it wouldn't run". The guy got it running in less than 10 minutes and drove away. He's had it ever since.
Oh, one more thing. It also has a factory moonroof. It's a manual crank, but still, it has a moonroof.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?