20 things i've never done
This is not one of those "list of things to do before I die" type of things, because some of the stuff below I have no interest in doing; see if you can guess which.
- Gone bungee jumping
- Watched Wayne's World in its entirety (I've only seen clips)
- Learned a polka song
- Used rollerblades (roller skates, yes, rollerblades, no)
- Piloted an aircraft of any kind
- Ridden a unicycle
- Played a ukulele
- Read War & Peace
- Owned a house
- Visited anywhere outside of the United States
- Learned how to say "Where is the bathroom?" in 5 different languages
- Ridden a motorcycle
- Went camping (to the best of my knowledge, I've never done it)
- Bought a comic book
- Wrote a feature-length screenplay
- Gone skydiving
- Rode on a public bus
- Dated a scientist
- Drank whiskey
I actually had to really think hard to come up with 20 things I've never done that weren't outright ridiculous.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago