Best guitar solo t-shirt ever? Yes.
This is a quickie but a goodie.
I'm not a guy who ordinarily likes shirts with anything printed on them, but I do like the Han Guitar Solo t-shirt.
Why do I like this shirt? Because most shirts that have anything to do with the guitar just plain suck.
The Solo shirt is one of the very few that does not suck. I think it's cool, because it is.
[Edit: Sorry, but the shirt isn't available anymore. However, there are thankfully plenty of other cool Star Wars tees to check out.]
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing