Best Maine license plate I've seen so far
I talked with the owner of the vehicle. She's handicapped (or physically challenged for you politically correct people out there) and wanted something funny to go along with the handicapped denotion on the plate. "Oops" was it. She's had that plate designation for thirteen years.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984