Best Maine license plate I've seen so far
I talked with the owner of the vehicle. She's handicapped (or physically challenged for you politically correct people out there) and wanted something funny to go along with the handicapped denotion on the plate. "Oops" was it. She's had that plate designation for thirteen years.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone