bits for 12 nov 2008
The actual gigging for the band I'm in will probably start soon. There are two bars local to me that have bands perform there routinely (just locals) and it'll be a good place to start out just to see if we can pull it off. 🙂
It should be noted that I have never truly gigged anywhere, but I guess there's a first time for everything.
~ ~ ~
I'm amazed at how well the nüvi 270 works. I really didn't think it would do better than the c580 but I get a lot of "wow" factor out of it. There are subtle differences in the way it draws maps, routes and so on. All these little touches really make it an enjoyable experience. I likes it. 🙂
~ ~ ~
Lastly it's nice that I'm getting out and about. All this stuff with the bars, gigging, GPS and so on is with the intention of getting out there.
And I am.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago