bits for 12 nov 2008
The actual gigging for the band I'm in will probably start soon. There are two bars local to me that have bands perform there routinely (just locals) and it'll be a good place to start out just to see if we can pull it off. 🙂
It should be noted that I have never truly gigged anywhere, but I guess there's a first time for everything.
~ ~ ~
I'm amazed at how well the nüvi 270 works. I really didn't think it would do better than the c580 but I get a lot of "wow" factor out of it. There are subtle differences in the way it draws maps, routes and so on. All these little touches really make it an enjoyable experience. I likes it. 🙂
~ ~ ~
Lastly it's nice that I'm getting out and about. All this stuff with the bars, gigging, GPS and so on is with the intention of getting out there.
And I am.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see