bits for 12 nov 2008
The actual gigging for the band I'm in will probably start soon. There are two bars local to me that have bands perform there routinely (just locals) and it'll be a good place to start out just to see if we can pull it off. 🙂
It should be noted that I have never truly gigged anywhere, but I guess there's a first time for everything.
~ ~ ~
I'm amazed at how well the nüvi 270 works. I really didn't think it would do better than the c580 but I get a lot of "wow" factor out of it. There are subtle differences in the way it draws maps, routes and so on. All these little touches really make it an enjoyable experience. I likes it. 🙂
~ ~ ~
Lastly it's nice that I'm getting out and about. All this stuff with the bars, gigging, GPS and so on is with the intention of getting out there.
And I am.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984