This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
I did the math, and now you'll know how cheap you can go.
Pictured above is a pick sampler from Amazon. It's 300 assorted picks and sells for $14.95 at the time of this writing.
The math says that 300 picks (with free shipping) at $14.95 means each pick is just under 5 cents per pick.
Is that the absolute cheapest? No, but darned close. It is possible to bulk order picks from China that go as low as 4 cents per pick (and you have to buy at least 600 to get a price that low,) and that is the absolute rock bottom price. I could not find anything lower than that.
Who needs 300 picks?
Music teachers do. If teaching a class of students to play guitar, having many picks is necessary because kids lose them all the time.
If you want picks just for yourself, you obviously don't need 300 of them...
I might get a pick punch for myself at some point. What was holding me back was that the celluloid material wasn't generally available, but now it is, so I might pick one up.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods