D'Angelico Deluxe Atlantic is a crazy good value
If this guitar said "Gibson" on the headstock, it would be $8,000.
...but you won't believe how much less it sells for considering what you get.
Satin finish. Ebony fretboard. Seymour Duncan pickups. Full electronic complement with push/pull for coil tapping. Contour cut in the rear for greater comfort. C neck profile. Set-neck construction. Thin-but-not-too-thin body. Gold hardware everywhere. Binding everywhere. Crazy ornamentation for the fretboard inlays.
Wow, is this guitar packed with stuff, stuff and more stuff. You pretty much get everything and the kitchen sink with this axe.
To note, this guitar is also available in Vintage White, Natural Swamp Ash, Black, Hunter Green and Matte Wine, but the one in Matte Rose Gold seen above is the show stopper. That's the one that has, as far as I can tell, every premium option you can get.
I'm not saying this guitar is cheap, because it's not. But again, considering how unbelievably packed with features this axe has, the price is a total bargain.
Remember the Gibson Les Paul Supreme, as in the one that sold for over $5,000 back in the day? This D'Angelico Deluxe Atlantic is just as good as that was (if not better) and has basically all the same ornamentation the Supreme did along with more advanced electronics.
This is one to get for sure if you have the cash for it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?