DeLorean dealership, Bonita Springs Florida
It's one thing to see a DeLorean car.
It's another to see a whole bevy of them.
And it's totally another to actually go to the dealership where they are still sold.
No, they aren't open on the weekends. I went when they were closed unfortunately which is why I couldn't get any photos of inside the garage.
Still cool regardless. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see