DeLorean dealership, Bonita Springs Florida
It's one thing to see a DeLorean car.
It's another to see a whole bevy of them.
And it's totally another to actually go to the dealership where they are still sold.
No, they aren't open on the weekends. I went when they were closed unfortunately which is why I couldn't get any photos of inside the garage.
Still cool regardless. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing