Yesterday, something wonderful happened.
A leaf got caught somewhere in the vents of my truck, so every time I turned on the heater or the A/C, this very annoying sound would come thru. Extremely annoying.
As I was driving to pick up a friend last night, I heard this buzz-zz-zz-zz.. krr... CHK! The leaf finally broke, shot out the vent, and that annoying sound is gone!
I was so happy. 🙂 I now have silent vents. Very awesome.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see