Yesterday, something wonderful happened.
A leaf got caught somewhere in the vents of my truck, so every time I turned on the heater or the A/C, this very annoying sound would come thru. Extremely annoying.
As I was driving to pick up a friend last night, I heard this buzz-zz-zz-zz.. krr... CHK! The leaf finally broke, shot out the vent, and that annoying sound is gone!
I was so happy. 🙂 I now have silent vents. Very awesome.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?