Yesterday, something wonderful happened.
A leaf got caught somewhere in the vents of my truck, so every time I turned on the heater or the A/C, this very annoying sound would come thru. Extremely annoying.
As I was driving to pick up a friend last night, I heard this buzz-zz-zz-zz.. krr... CHK! The leaf finally broke, shot out the vent, and that annoying sound is gone!
I was so happy. 🙂 I now have silent vents. Very awesome.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing