Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
This is $100 less than the regular Player.
The first question you have is why this guitar is selling for $100 less than the regular Fender Player Telecaster.
Answer: Fender does this sometimes when they clear out their parts bin.
If you examine the headstock, it has the older Fender logo on it, yet this is a 2020 guitar. It's the older (and by that I mean previous generation) neck with simple Player series pickups and standard Telecaster electronics.
In other words, a nice basic Fender Telecaster. Absolutely nothing about it is substandard. And it's in a great color.
However, be aware of this: You may get the older "transition" Fender logo as seen above or the "spaghetti" Fender logo. As you'll see from the listing and examine the photos, both logos are shown in different photos. You take that gamble with this specific guitar. Maybe you'll get one logo, maybe the other.
Either way, it will come in Lake Placid Blue with the all-maple neck.
Worth the gamble? Yes. Either way you still get a great Tele for $100 off, and it's new, warranty and all.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches