Yesterday I went galactic bowling with friends. It's the first time I've been bowling in years. The first game I absolutely sucked and scored a 93 if I remember correctly, the second game I got a 116 and the third a 115. Any time I break over 100, I'm a happy guy because that's pretty much the best I can do. 🙂
Because this was galactic bowling there were flashy moving lights, fog machines running and lasers everywhere - but I wanted that because it was different.
I did something during the 3rd game that I don't ever remember doing before - a double-strike. I've never gotten the turkey (3 strikes) but the fact I got 2 was pretty awesome.
I'm a little sore today from not throwing a bowling ball in years, but it's well worth it. I hope to do it again soon.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two