Yesterday I went galactic bowling with friends. It's the first time I've been bowling in years. The first game I absolutely sucked and scored a 93 if I remember correctly, the second game I got a 116 and the third a 115. Any time I break over 100, I'm a happy guy because that's pretty much the best I can do. 🙂
Because this was galactic bowling there were flashy moving lights, fog machines running and lasers everywhere - but I wanted that because it was different.
I did something during the 3rd game that I don't ever remember doing before - a double-strike. I've never gotten the turkey (3 strikes) but the fact I got 2 was pretty awesome.
I'm a little sore today from not throwing a bowling ball in years, but it's well worth it. I hope to do it again soon.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see