Yesterday I went galactic bowling with friends. It's the first time I've been bowling in years. The first game I absolutely sucked and scored a 93 if I remember correctly, the second game I got a 116 and the third a 115. Any time I break over 100, I'm a happy guy because that's pretty much the best I can do. 🙂
Because this was galactic bowling there were flashy moving lights, fog machines running and lasers everywhere - but I wanted that because it was different.
I did something during the 3rd game that I don't ever remember doing before - a double-strike. I've never gotten the turkey (3 strikes) but the fact I got 2 was pretty awesome.
I'm a little sore today from not throwing a bowling ball in years, but it's well worth it. I hope to do it again soon.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984