get into a car and drive to the other side
File this one under the "duh" dept.
Over the course of the weekend I bought some arch supports for my sneakers. Dr. Scholl's, of course. Price was a little over ten bucks. The last time I bought supports was about, oh, somewhere over ten years ago probably. I now have almost no pain in my feet after work.
I finally know who did that song
The video may be terrible (except for the NYC driving shots which are cool), but it's one of the catchiest songs ever written and one of my personal favorites, Steppin' Out by Joe Jackson. You probably have no idea what it is until you hear the first ten seconds, then say Oh YEAH, I know that song! The song completely kicks ass. If you don't think it does, you're wrong. (grin)
The joys of living in an apartment complex: I got a note on my door stating there will be an inspection of all apartments on June 1. Yes, this bugs me. It's not that I'm hiding anything (and I'm not), it's just I don't like the idea of an inspector going into my apt with me not being there. I'll be at work at the time he looks around.
The inspection is more or less to check for simple things, like making sure the walls are all right, do repairs if need be and so on. It's not like a military inspection. If my bed isn't made, it won't be an issue of grand importance. (grin)
But it still bugs me.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?