get into a car and drive to the other side
File this one under the "duh" dept.
Over the course of the weekend I bought some arch supports for my sneakers. Dr. Scholl's, of course. Price was a little over ten bucks. The last time I bought supports was about, oh, somewhere over ten years ago probably. I now have almost no pain in my feet after work.
I finally know who did that song
The video may be terrible (except for the NYC driving shots which are cool), but it's one of the catchiest songs ever written and one of my personal favorites, Steppin' Out by Joe Jackson. You probably have no idea what it is until you hear the first ten seconds, then say Oh YEAH, I know that song! The song completely kicks ass. If you don't think it does, you're wrong. (grin)
The joys of living in an apartment complex: I got a note on my door stating there will be an inspection of all apartments on June 1. Yes, this bugs me. It's not that I'm hiding anything (and I'm not), it's just I don't like the idea of an inspector going into my apt with me not being there. I'll be at work at the time he looks around.
The inspection is more or less to check for simple things, like making sure the walls are all right, do repairs if need be and so on. It's not like a military inspection. If my bed isn't made, it won't be an issue of grand importance. (grin)
But it still bugs me.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time