Getting Windows 7 To Look Like 95, 98 or 2000
I gotta hand it to Microsoft, because the theme can be modified out-of-the-box to look just like 2000 or 95/98 very easily. This is cool because for old-school users like me there are times when you want 7's stability but the look of an older Windows.
Check this out:
That is Windows 7 you're seeing. It's got the old Start button, the familiar gray bar colors, taskbar icons, labeled running programs and so on. It's all possible.
To get it to look this way, do the following:
- Click the Start logo, type theme, and click Change the theme from the search results.
- Choose the theme Windows Classic and apply it.
- Click the Start button, type taskbar, and click Taskbar and Start menu from the search results.
- On the Taskbar tab, check Use small icons, and for the Taskbar buttons drop-down menu on the same tab, choose Never combine. Then click Apply then OK.
That's all there is to it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- Casio WS1000H review and instructions
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Garmin DriveSmart 66 review
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?