Guitar of the week #67 - Gretsch FSR Two-Tone Electromatic Double Jet
Wow, what a looker.
Quick note up front: Gretsch is a Fender brand which is why this is labeled as FSR (Fender Special Run.)
There are regular Gretsch Electromatic Double Jet guitars normally seen in black, red and gold (the gold one in particular in amazing,) but then there's the special run Surf Green and White version seen above, and my God does it look good.
How many guitars do you know that could get away with a surf green front and white sides and back?
...and with gold hardware? This is probably your first time ever seeing this particular color combo, and it's only something Gretsch could do.
Gretsch has a knack for color. On any other guitar, this would not work, but on this Double Jet it totally does. And it's not a bad price, either.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two