My home office/studio is finished being painted (finally). I seized the opportunity and took a quick photo of all my guitars.
From left to right:
Fender Stratocaster Squire II
Guild Burnside "The Lance"
Fender Stratocaster USA Standard
Schecter C-1 Classic
Note: The Epiphone P-Bass is going away - it is as crappy as it looks. The rest are clean. Don't mind the small white flakes on the floor (lil' paint chips from the plastic cover while the room was being painted - vacuum will take care of that shortly)
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984