My home office/studio is finished being painted (finally). I seized the opportunity and took a quick photo of all my guitars.
From left to right:
Fender Stratocaster Squire II
Guild Burnside "The Lance"
Fender Stratocaster USA Standard
Schecter C-1 Classic
Note: The Epiphone P-Bass is going away - it is as crappy as it looks. The rest are clean. Don't mind the small white flakes on the floor (lil' paint chips from the plastic cover while the room was being painted - vacuum will take care of that shortly)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see