My home office/studio is finished being painted (finally). I seized the opportunity and took a quick photo of all my guitars.
From left to right:
Fender Stratocaster Squire II
Guild Burnside "The Lance"
Fender Stratocaster USA Standard
Schecter C-1 Classic
Note: The Epiphone P-Bass is going away - it is as crappy as it looks. The rest are clean. Don't mind the small white flakes on the floor (lil' paint chips from the plastic cover while the room was being painted - vacuum will take care of that shortly)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago