A guy (Ed) lives close to Pop and works on hot rods. He does very good work with his rides. Pictured below is a "mutt" car (Ford body, Chevy Corvette engine) being worked on, and a finished all-Ford car with a 302 under the hood.
Fast and loud. That's all you gotta know. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone