A guy (Ed) lives close to Pop and works on hot rods. He does very good work with his rides. Pictured below is a "mutt" car (Ford body, Chevy Corvette engine) being worked on, and a finished all-Ford car with a 302 under the hood.
Fast and loud. That's all you gotta know. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two