A guy (Ed) lives close to Pop and works on hot rods. He does very good work with his rides. Pictured below is a "mutt" car (Ford body, Chevy Corvette engine) being worked on, and a finished all-Ford car with a 302 under the hood.
Fast and loud. That's all you gotta know. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984