How to get quality guitar audio on the Zoom R8
The book is done and is available now.
When I say "nothing but the Zoom R8", that's exactly what I mean. Just the R8. No pedals or amps used. Just the guitar plugged in direct.
There are a lot of R8 owners that don't know they can do this. But yes, you can.
Originally, I wrote The Better Zoom R8 Manual, and while that is comprehensive, I left out talking about the guitar effects. Why? Because it's a subject big enough that it needed its own book...
...and now it has one.
Get your copy of How to custom create guitar patches on the Zoom R8.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see