How to get quality guitar audio on the Zoom R8
The book is done and is available now.
When I say "nothing but the Zoom R8", that's exactly what I mean. Just the R8. No pedals or amps used. Just the guitar plugged in direct.
There are a lot of R8 owners that don't know they can do this. But yes, you can.
Originally, I wrote The Better Zoom R8 Manual, and while that is comprehensive, I left out talking about the guitar effects. Why? Because it's a subject big enough that it needed its own book...
...and now it has one.
Get your copy of How to custom create guitar patches on the Zoom R8.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?