I hate my car dealership
My truck was in for service this morning so I had to take a crappy '99 Oldsmobile Intrigue loaner car until they were finished with it. Here's an actual shot of that car's steering wheel, untouched (for real, it's really like this):
Yes, "courteous" is spelled wrong.
The last "courteous" person who drove the car left me this little present:
I hate my car dealership.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap