I hate my car dealership
My truck was in for service this morning so I had to take a crappy '99 Oldsmobile Intrigue loaner car until they were finished with it. Here's an actual shot of that car's steering wheel, untouched (for real, it's really like this):
Yes, "courteous" is spelled wrong.
The last "courteous" person who drove the car left me this little present:
I hate my car dealership.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)