The tale of the terrible Nissan Versa
Things I learned
Never buy a car that's been modded by the previous owner
The car I drive now is used but as far as I can tell is all stock and never been modified. Factory radio, factory glass with no dopey aftermarket tinting, factory everything. And it's lovely.
Modded cars are junk. Undoing all the "improvements" the previous owner did just isn't worth it.
Window tint ruins cars
Prior to the Versa I never owned a car with aftermarket window tint on it, and I never will again.
If I ever feel the need to darken the glass, I'm just buying a cheap shade set. Just slap it on when needed it and take it off when done. No glass mods needed, and it works.
All aftermarket stereos are terrible
They all look stupid and don't match the look of the car, and none of them fit correctly. If anything, it's better to convert that space into a pocket for usable storage.
It's definitely better to just keep things stock. Modded cars as I've come to learn are just awful.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years