Not lightly do the leaves of Lorien fall
The image you see here is an early birthday present from Kat. It's an official replica of the Leaves of Lorien (what Hobbits wear) from the movie The Lord of The Rings. Those who know the movie are familiar with it. The image you see here is clickable to see a big sized image. I decided to take a pic against a white piece of paper and super-sized it in case anyone wants to use it as wallpaper.
Thank you to Kat for a cool gift. 🙂
-- edit --
This is not the Leaves of Lorien, it's an Elven Brooch. My bad. I still really like it though. 🙂
-- edit part 2 --
Actually, this might be the leaves of Lorien. Not sure on that one. Either way I still like it a lot. (hehe)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago