Shots from the antique district
Some photos from Putnam Connecticut.
Not lightly do the leaves of Lorien fall
The image you see here is an early birthday present from Kat. It's an official replica of the Leaves of Lorien (what Hobbits wear) from the movie The Lord of The Rings. Those who know the movie are familiar with it. The image you see here is clickable to see a big sized image. I decided to take a pic against a white piece of paper and super-sized it in case anyone wants to use it as wallpaper.
Thank you to Kat for a cool gift. 🙂
-- edit --
This is not the Leaves of Lorien, it's an Elven Brooch. My bad. I still really like it though. 🙂
-- edit part 2 --
Actually, this might be the leaves of Lorien. Not sure on that one. Either way I still like it a lot. (hehe)
I hate my car dealership
My truck was in for service this morning so I had to take a crappy '99 Oldsmobile Intrigue loaner car until they were finished with it. Here's an actual shot of that car's steering wheel, untouched (for real, it's really like this):
Yes, "courteous" is spelled wrong.
The last "courteous" person who drove the car left me this little present:
I hate my car dealership.
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Casio WS1000H review and instructions
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- Garmin DriveSmart 66 review
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters