So long, Tampa PetSmart
Above, a freshly labelscarred PetSmart at 2816 E Fletcher Ave. A labelscar is when the sign on the building is removed and you can see the outline of where it used to be. This one happens to be a very prominent labelscar. Ordinarily they don't stick out this much.
This particular location is part of what's known as University Plaza. It contains a Target and several other businesses. What will it be next? One of the windows states "FIXTURE SALE! COMING SOON!" I have no idea what that store is. Appliances and plumbing supplies maybe? No clue. Hopefully it will be something good.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago