So long, Tampa PetSmart
Above, a freshly labelscarred PetSmart at 2816 E Fletcher Ave. A labelscar is when the sign on the building is removed and you can see the outline of where it used to be. This one happens to be a very prominent labelscar. Ordinarily they don't stick out this much.
This particular location is part of what's known as University Plaza. It contains a Target and several other businesses. What will it be next? One of the windows states "FIXTURE SALE! COMING SOON!" I have no idea what that store is. Appliances and plumbing supplies maybe? No clue. Hopefully it will be something good.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984