Photos from Bangor
Today is about as good as you can get weather-wise. I decided to go out picture taking. I walked to all the places you'll see here - they are that close to where I live.
This building gives you field effect if you stare at it.
Big ass clock with big ass thermometer underneath.
Side street in Bangor. The scene looked like it was right out of a movie so I snapped a shot.
Bangor Waterfront entrance.
A lone boat.
Bangor Waterfront has some really nice brickwork. It's very well done.
The path less traveled? 😉
For those too young to remember, this sign used to mean "Ok Used Cars". It hasn't been used in years, but there's some like this still in Maine.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago