Photos from Bangor
Today is about as good as you can get weather-wise. I decided to go out picture taking. I walked to all the places you'll see here - they are that close to where I live.
This building gives you field effect if you stare at it.
Big ass clock with big ass thermometer underneath.
Side street in Bangor. The scene looked like it was right out of a movie so I snapped a shot.
Bangor Waterfront entrance.
A lone boat.
Bangor Waterfront has some really nice brickwork. It's very well done.
The path less traveled? 😉
For those too young to remember, this sign used to mean "Ok Used Cars". It hasn't been used in years, but there's some like this still in Maine.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see