Photos from Bangor
Today is about as good as you can get weather-wise. I decided to go out picture taking. I walked to all the places you'll see here - they are that close to where I live.
This building gives you field effect if you stare at it.
Big ass clock with big ass thermometer underneath.
Side street in Bangor. The scene looked like it was right out of a movie so I snapped a shot.
Bangor Waterfront entrance.
A lone boat.
Bangor Waterfront has some really nice brickwork. It's very well done.
The path less traveled? 😉
For those too young to remember, this sign used to mean "Ok Used Cars". It hasn't been used in years, but there's some like this still in Maine.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing