random car photos
Above: A Dodge Viper RT/10.
The rag top looked a bit messed up. The car looks cool and whatnot, but Vipers these days don't impress me as much as they used to.
Above: One of the local radio station's promo vehicles.
I can't even tell you what kind of car is. No clue. But it's disgustingly ugly.
Above: An ugly old Chevy full size pickup.
You know, you gotta respect trucks like this. This is a real work truck. And for any vehicle to rust in Florida is rare - so you know she's been 'round the block quite a few times.
Above: A mid-80's Chevy Nova
This was the car that impressed me the most today. Why? Look at how good she still looks. This car is in near-mint condition. This is impressive because she's at least 20 years old.
I really, really like cars like this. Small, efficient gas sippers that just keep on runnin' and run some more.
A car like this would never survive in New England, as she would have rusted off her frame years ago.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984