random car photos
Above: A Dodge Viper RT/10.
The rag top looked a bit messed up. The car looks cool and whatnot, but Vipers these days don't impress me as much as they used to.
Above: One of the local radio station's promo vehicles.
I can't even tell you what kind of car is. No clue. But it's disgustingly ugly.
Above: An ugly old Chevy full size pickup.
You know, you gotta respect trucks like this. This is a real work truck. And for any vehicle to rust in Florida is rare - so you know she's been 'round the block quite a few times.
Above: A mid-80's Chevy Nova
This was the car that impressed me the most today. Why? Look at how good she still looks. This car is in near-mint condition. This is impressive because she's at least 20 years old.
I really, really like cars like this. Small, efficient gas sippers that just keep on runnin' and run some more.
A car like this would never survive in New England, as she would have rusted off her frame years ago.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago