random car photos
Above: A Dodge Viper RT/10.
The rag top looked a bit messed up. The car looks cool and whatnot, but Vipers these days don't impress me as much as they used to.
Above: One of the local radio station's promo vehicles.
I can't even tell you what kind of car is. No clue. But it's disgustingly ugly.
Above: An ugly old Chevy full size pickup.
You know, you gotta respect trucks like this. This is a real work truck. And for any vehicle to rust in Florida is rare - so you know she's been 'round the block quite a few times.
Above: A mid-80's Chevy Nova
This was the car that impressed me the most today. Why? Look at how good she still looks. This car is in near-mint condition. This is impressive because she's at least 20 years old.
I really, really like cars like this. Small, efficient gas sippers that just keep on runnin' and run some more.
A car like this would never survive in New England, as she would have rusted off her frame years ago.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone