retro casio watch stuff - part 2
I decided to see if I could actually find and buy a few of those old-school Casio watches new.
The F-28W is on the left, the W59 on the right.
Cost for both after tax: Under $30. Cheap enough, so I bought both.
Two things bother me however. The F-28W's band is a bit stiff, and the W59 even though it has more features does not display the month - even though you can set the month. Yeah, weird.
I have thought about swapping out the band from the W59 to the F-28W as it really wouldn't be that difficult and I know it would fit, but I'd like to keep these all-original.
Right now I'm wearing the W59 because the band is more comfortable. I don't know if I'll be wearing it with any sort of frequency because as I said in my last bloggo, I'm not a wristwatch person. If I decide to not wear either, they're still cool little conversation pieces I can use as knickknacks. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- When a $20 watch looks like a $7500 watch
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- we all live in a capital i
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The worst thing about owning a Squier electric guitar
- 7 reasons why every metal player should own a Telecaster
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?