roberta jams to van halen
Above: The newest electronic device in my apartment - a plain ol' radio with a cassette deck in it. And yes, it's new. I can't believe they still sold things like this. Cost was ten bucks.
I've been meaning to get a radio for some time now. I figured since I get such great reception from the rabbit ears I'd probably get decent FM reception too. I was right - I do.
I get the same giddy feeling from free radio as I do from free television, that being it doesn't cost me a cent.
The radio is tuned to classic rock (of course) station 102.5 The Bone. These guys play a really decent mix of the rock I grew up with. And the DJ's aren't annoying which is a huge plus.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price