roberta jams to van halen
Above: The newest electronic device in my apartment - a plain ol' radio with a cassette deck in it. And yes, it's new. I can't believe they still sold things like this. Cost was ten bucks.
I've been meaning to get a radio for some time now. I figured since I get such great reception from the rabbit ears I'd probably get decent FM reception too. I was right - I do.
I get the same giddy feeling from free radio as I do from free television, that being it doesn't cost me a cent.
The radio is tuned to classic rock (of course) station 102.5 The Bone. These guys play a really decent mix of the rock I grew up with. And the DJ's aren't annoying which is a huge plus.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)