roberta jams to van halen
Above: The newest electronic device in my apartment - a plain ol' radio with a cassette deck in it. And yes, it's new. I can't believe they still sold things like this. Cost was ten bucks.
I've been meaning to get a radio for some time now. I figured since I get such great reception from the rabbit ears I'd probably get decent FM reception too. I was right - I do.
I get the same giddy feeling from free radio as I do from free television, that being it doesn't cost me a cent.
The radio is tuned to classic rock (of course) station 102.5 The Bone. These guys play a really decent mix of the rock I grew up with. And the DJ's aren't annoying which is a huge plus.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap