She was almost cute
I went to the convenience store today to pick up a soda. Inside near the coffee machine was this really cute blonde girl. She wasn't supermodel beautiful but she was just really attractive. I caught a few glances as I passed by her to get my soda. She just seemed to have everything put together and she was dressed in classy clothes too.
When I turned around after I got my drink she had dropped something and bent over.
Her tight pants rode down her ass a little bit and what did I see? One of those damned small-of-the-back tattoos.
First thought in my head: A depressing sigh.
A beautiful pretty girl.
Ruined by one of those tribal batman-insignia looking tattoos.
Seriously, if you really look at these tribal things, it's not too far off from the Batman logo. Just add a few more sharp edges and lines.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar