She was almost cute
I went to the convenience store today to pick up a soda. Inside near the coffee machine was this really cute blonde girl. She wasn't supermodel beautiful but she was just really attractive. I caught a few glances as I passed by her to get my soda. She just seemed to have everything put together and she was dressed in classy clothes too.
When I turned around after I got my drink she had dropped something and bent over.
Her tight pants rode down her ass a little bit and what did I see? One of those damned small-of-the-back tattoos.
First thought in my head: A depressing sigh.
A beautiful pretty girl.
Ruined by one of those tribal batman-insignia looking tattoos.
Seriously, if you really look at these tribal things, it's not too far off from the Batman logo. Just add a few more sharp edges and lines.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984