She was almost cute
I went to the convenience store today to pick up a soda. Inside near the coffee machine was this really cute blonde girl. She wasn't supermodel beautiful but she was just really attractive. I caught a few glances as I passed by her to get my soda. She just seemed to have everything put together and she was dressed in classy clothes too.
When I turned around after I got my drink she had dropped something and bent over.
Her tight pants rode down her ass a little bit and what did I see? One of those damned small-of-the-back tattoos.
First thought in my head: A depressing sigh.
A beautiful pretty girl.
Ruined by one of those tribal batman-insignia looking tattoos.
Seriously, if you really look at these tribal things, it's not too far off from the Batman logo. Just add a few more sharp edges and lines.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?