Somewhat geodesic house in Tampa?
There's this house I drive by every so often that I've been meaning to snap a photo of but always forget to do it.
Google Maps to the rescue on this one. 🙂
You can check out the house here on Google Maps if you like.
The reason I call this "somewhat" geodesic is because it's raised, not exactly round and the roof has a tri-shape to it. Granted, no geodesic house is completely round, but this one has a lot of angles to it.
The back of the house (which you can navigate to via Google Maps) is oddball as well as it has two porches, one stacked right on top of the other.
Weird house. Cool, but weird. You have to climb a lot of stairs just to get in the front door, but I guarantee whoever owns this place never has a problem with theft/robbery. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see