Somewhat geodesic house in Tampa?
There's this house I drive by every so often that I've been meaning to snap a photo of but always forget to do it.
Google Maps to the rescue on this one. 🙂
You can check out the house here on Google Maps if you like.
The reason I call this "somewhat" geodesic is because it's raised, not exactly round and the roof has a tri-shape to it. Granted, no geodesic house is completely round, but this one has a lot of angles to it.
The back of the house (which you can navigate to via Google Maps) is oddball as well as it has two porches, one stacked right on top of the other.
Weird house. Cool, but weird. You have to climb a lot of stairs just to get in the front door, but I guarantee whoever owns this place never has a problem with theft/robbery. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one