Somewhat geodesic house in Tampa?
There's this house I drive by every so often that I've been meaning to snap a photo of but always forget to do it.
Google Maps to the rescue on this one. 🙂
You can check out the house here on Google Maps if you like.
The reason I call this "somewhat" geodesic is because it's raised, not exactly round and the roof has a tri-shape to it. Granted, no geodesic house is completely round, but this one has a lot of angles to it.
The back of the house (which you can navigate to via Google Maps) is oddball as well as it has two porches, one stacked right on top of the other.
Weird house. Cool, but weird. You have to climb a lot of stairs just to get in the front door, but I guarantee whoever owns this place never has a problem with theft/robbery. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing