somewhere on pleasant grove road
I've really got to start marking with the GPS where I stop to take these photos (just in case anyone wants to drive by and see it for themselves).
Anyway, this shot was taken somewhere around there. I started on that road here, and if you're ever there, it'll be on your left if you begin from where I did. 🙂
For my international visitors, it's here in the USA.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar