somewhere on pleasant grove road
I've really got to start marking with the GPS where I stop to take these photos (just in case anyone wants to drive by and see it for themselves).
Anyway, this shot was taken somewhere around there. I started on that road here, and if you're ever there, it'll be on your left if you begin from where I did. 🙂
For my international visitors, it's here in the USA.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp