somewhere on pleasant grove road
I've really got to start marking with the GPS where I stop to take these photos (just in case anyone wants to drive by and see it for themselves).
Anyway, this shot was taken somewhere around there. I started on that road here, and if you're ever there, it'll be on your left if you begin from where I did. 🙂
For my international visitors, it's here in the USA.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)