the mighty mighty dueling streetpilots
I'm writing a new book covering a whole bunch of stuff concerning the Garmin StreetPilot "c" series units. Once done it should cover almost the models, i.e. the c310, c330, c340, c510, c550 and c580.
Pictured above are my two StreetPilots, the c580 and c340.
Thus far there's been scattered information on how to wield a StreetPilot correctly. There really aren't any definitive how-to's on POI creation and usage, how to access all the functions, easy-to-understand help tips and tricks, how to update maps, system software and voices the easy way - and so on.
My intent is to solve that by writing the end-all/be-all book on the subject. 😀
So far I'm about half done because there's a lot of ground to cover.
Don't get me wrong, the manuals for the StreetPilot c3xx and c5xx series are okay, but don't really get into the nitty-gritty details that well. This is probably by design, and hey, that's okay - because guys like me can write up the super-duper manuals. 😉
I'll announce it here once I have it completed.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone