the mighty mighty dueling streetpilots
I'm writing a new book covering a whole bunch of stuff concerning the Garmin StreetPilot "c" series units. Once done it should cover almost the models, i.e. the c310, c330, c340, c510, c550 and c580.
Pictured above are my two StreetPilots, the c580 and c340.
Thus far there's been scattered information on how to wield a StreetPilot correctly. There really aren't any definitive how-to's on POI creation and usage, how to access all the functions, easy-to-understand help tips and tricks, how to update maps, system software and voices the easy way - and so on.
My intent is to solve that by writing the end-all/be-all book on the subject. 😀
So far I'm about half done because there's a lot of ground to cover.
Don't get me wrong, the manuals for the StreetPilot c3xx and c5xx series are okay, but don't really get into the nitty-gritty details that well. This is probably by design, and hey, that's okay - because guys like me can write up the super-duper manuals. 😉
I'll announce it here once I have it completed.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches