The under-$150 Fender guitar
Just for fun, I wanted to find out what the absolute lowest-priced Fender branded guitar was. It's a ukulele. Specifically, the Fender Ukulele U'Uku Soprano. It's well under the $150 price point and anyone can afford it.
Anyway, yes, the under-$150 new Fender guitar exists. It's a uke. Now you can finally buy a Fender and still be able to pay the rent. 🙂
Oh, one more thing. If you want a uke that "looks more Fendery", see the Fender Mino'Aka. It has a Telecaster-style pegboard on it. It's also under $150.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing