water water everywhere
Something different about Florida is this stuff hanging from the trees. I don't know what it is - however, I do know to stay away from it because of little tiny "jig" bugs. Whether it's pretty or ugly I really can't tell. Can't make a decision either way.
I liked this because it appears the tree is floating in the water.
Hillsborough River (I think).
This house is for sale and I want it really, really bad. If I check the price tag it will probably send me into depression.. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?