water water everywhere
Something different about Florida is this stuff hanging from the trees. I don't know what it is - however, I do know to stay away from it because of little tiny "jig" bugs. Whether it's pretty or ugly I really can't tell. Can't make a decision either way.
I liked this because it appears the tree is floating in the water.
Hillsborough River (I think).
This house is for sale and I want it really, really bad. If I check the price tag it will probably send me into depression.. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar