water water everywhere
Something different about Florida is this stuff hanging from the trees. I don't know what it is - however, I do know to stay away from it because of little tiny "jig" bugs. Whether it's pretty or ugly I really can't tell. Can't make a decision either way.
I liked this because it appears the tree is floating in the water.
Hillsborough River (I think).
This house is for sale and I want it really, really bad. If I check the price tag it will probably send me into depression.. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984