Weird Al "Tacky" review
I've been a Weird Al listener for a long time, and something a lot of people don't take into consideration is just how damned good of a musician he is.
I listened to Tacky first, then Happy afterward. Al's parody rendition is the better song. It's better mixed and the vocals are much better defined. In fact, it's a perfect mix.
Al continues to outdo himself for each album he releases. At this point he's become so good at it that the parodies he makes are often better than the real songs, such as Tacky is.
When I listen to Tacky, I don't think "funny parody song," but rather just a really good piece of music that really stands on its own. You don't get much more sonic perfection these days than a Weird Al album. And no, I'm not making a joke there. The music he produces has an amazing sonic quality to it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?