zero-ith street / streamer / florida farmland
Above: This is actually North 40th Street, but is currently shown as North "Zero-ith" Street.
Above: Spotted this while driving on route 44 in Inverness. Never seen a cloud do that before and honestly don't know what caused it.
Above: Spotted while driving on route 41. Typical Florida farmland. This will be going on my photo site later. Came out real good.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see