zero-ith street / streamer / florida farmland
Above: This is actually North 40th Street, but is currently shown as North "Zero-ith" Street.
Above: Spotted this while driving on route 44 in Inverness. Never seen a cloud do that before and honestly don't know what caused it.
Above: Spotted while driving on route 41. Typical Florida farmland. This will be going on my photo site later. Came out real good.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984