zero-ith street / streamer / florida farmland
Above: This is actually North 40th Street, but is currently shown as North "Zero-ith" Street.
Above: Spotted this while driving on route 44 in Inverness. Never seen a cloud do that before and honestly don't know what caused it.
Above: Spotted while driving on route 41. Typical Florida farmland. This will be going on my photo site later. Came out real good.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago