Zoom R8 book finished and available now
The manual has arrived.
In another country? Search Amazon for The Better Zoom R8 Manual and it should show up in the results easily.
I tried to make this manual as plain English as possible. It doesn't replace the original R8 manual, but you can consider it a really good supplement that actually explains how to do stuff without being so cryptic.
One thing I realized while writing this is that I may have to write another book completely dedicated to the effects section alone. I cover it in the book, but don't go into every single effect because that alone would have overtaken the rest of the content in there.
What I tried to do here was make a well-rounded book that covered how to get going with the R8 real quick. I went over how inputs work, how tracks work, how effects work, how bouncing works, how to undo, auto punch, explained the difference between how pre and post-effects work in the R8, and so on.
[UPDATE] There is now also the 2nd book How to custom create your own guitar patches on the Zoom R8, so be sure to check that one out too.
[UPDATE 2] The printed version of The Better Zoom R8 Manual now includes the full text of How to custom create your own guitar patches on the Zoom R8.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches