How to update Zoom R8 firmware
Step 4. Put your R8's SD card in your computer and copy over the BIN file
When you insert the SD card to your computer, it will be automatically assigned a drive letter. Usually it will be E, but it may be something else like F or G, whatever drive letter is available first to Windows.
Copy R8SYS.BIN to the root of the SD card, which means "not in a folder". If for example the SD card is assigned to drive letter E, copy R8SYS.BIN directly to E.
Step 5. DID YOU BACK UP YOUR MEMORY CARD FIRST?
I hope you did, because in the next steps you're about to erase it.
Confused? Read step 1 again.
Step 6. Remove SD card from the computer and put it back into the R8
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years
- Cheap "metal beginner" guitars are the open secret to great blues tone
- You can't beat a Gretsch in gold
- It takes balls to play an Avocado color guitar
- Two future collectible guitars, Squier and Fender
- The secret that country guitar players use for clean tone
- Whatever happened to the Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N4 guitar?