How to update Zoom R8 firmware
Step 4. Put your R8's SD card in your computer and copy over the BIN file
When you insert the SD card to your computer, it will be automatically assigned a drive letter. Usually it will be E, but it may be something else like F or G, whatever drive letter is available first to Windows.
Copy R8SYS.BIN to the root of the SD card, which means "not in a folder". If for example the SD card is assigned to drive letter E, copy R8SYS.BIN directly to E.
Step 5. DID YOU BACK UP YOUR MEMORY CARD FIRST?
I hope you did, because in the next steps you're about to erase it.
Confused? Read step 1 again.
Step 6. Remove SD card from the computer and put it back into the R8
More articles to check out
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore
- Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster and its greatest strength
- Is it possible to have a perfect electric guitar?
- State of the watch collection 2020
- The switch
- Sometimes guitar string brand does not matter
- Ugly Fenders of 2020 – Electron Green Strat, Tele and Precision Bass
- the guitar center experience post covid-19
- How to get the country slapback guitar sound
- Do Herco picks live up to the hype?