How to update Zoom R8 firmware
Step 7. Connect USB power to the R8
Don't perform this update on battery power. Use USB. You can use a USB cable plugged directly to your computer if you don't have anything that plugs into the wall.
Step 8. While holding PLAY, power on the R8
This screen will appear:
Press the LEFT ARROW KEY on the R8 to highlight OK.
Press ENTER on the R8 to continue.
More articles to check out
- It came from the ’90s: WAAF Unusual Suspects 1996
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?