How to update Zoom R8 firmware
Step 7. Connect USB power to the R8
Don't perform this update on battery power. Use USB. You can use a USB cable plugged directly to your computer if you don't have anything that plugs into the wall.
Step 8. While holding PLAY, power on the R8
This screen will appear:
Press the LEFT ARROW KEY on the R8 to highlight OK.
Press ENTER on the R8 to continue.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years