I'm writing this from Pop's house. I arrived here last night, had dinner then stayed over. Later on this eve I will be visiting a friend and watch movies with her. Should be fun.
From watching the news on the telly yesterday and today, anywhere there was snow in the U.S. more or less meant delayed or canceled flights aplenty. I felt bad for those that couldn't make it to see their families today - and I know there are quite a few out there who are exactly in that situation.
The temperature here right now @ noon is 72°. This is standard fare this time of year in Florida. Said honestly, it's awesome. There's not one flake of snow to be found.
Per a conversation I had with Pop yesterday, it's going to take me years before I have any desire to see snow again. And even when I do get to that point it's doubtful I'd ever live in a region with snow again. Visit, yes. Live there, no.
For those that wonder why I poop on places that have snow, if you knew where I used to live you would have hated it also. Those who did remember the house I used to live in know exactly what I'm talking about. To those who don't, I lived in a house that was literally on top of a hill with a 900' paved driveway attached - and the driveway was steep. Maybe one of these days I'll write more about that.
During the warmer months it was totally 100% awesome living where I did and friends loved coming over to visit (especially in Autumn). But for the months out of the year when the snow pounded the ground it was a nightmare. Words absolutely cannot express how crappy it was.
Very glad to be where I am. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?