garmin map update 2008 intersection problems
Although I thought this was an isolated issue related to WAAS, it turns out the Map Update 2008 for the City Navigator in my Garmin StreetPilot c580 (North America) causes the unit to have issues routing properly even in "Normal" GPS mode.
Today while I was out and about I captured what happened.
As you can see from above, the StreetPilot tells me to take a turn - yet the proper direction to go is straight.
This only seems to happen in large intersections and nowhere else.
After I post this I'm going to e-mail Garmin and let them know this is definitely a problem. A routing patch will need to be applied immediately to fix this.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches