garmin map update 2008 intersection problems
Although I thought this was an isolated issue related to WAAS, it turns out the Map Update 2008 for the City Navigator in my Garmin StreetPilot c580 (North America) causes the unit to have issues routing properly even in "Normal" GPS mode.
Today while I was out and about I captured what happened.
As you can see from above, the StreetPilot tells me to take a turn - yet the proper direction to go is straight.
This only seems to happen in large intersections and nowhere else.
After I post this I'm going to e-mail Garmin and let them know this is definitely a problem. A routing patch will need to be applied immediately to fix this.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago