How to backup and restore Line 6 Spider V amp presets
Step 1. Get the drivers
(Important note: If you are prompted to create a Line 6 online account during any of this, do so. It's free. I have one myself and Line 6 has never spammed me.)
If you've never plugged in your Line 6 Spider V amp to your PC or laptop before, you'll probably need the drivers.
Go to line6.com/software.
Choose your amplifier from the left, Drivers from the middle and your operating system from the right, then click GO to the right.
After you do this, you'll see a blue button to download the drivers. Do so and install them.
This is what that looks like:
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years
- Cheap "metal beginner" guitars are the open secret to great blues tone
- You can't beat a Gretsch in gold
- It takes balls to play an Avocado color guitar
- Two future collectible guitars, Squier and Fender
- The secret that country guitar players use for clean tone
- Whatever happened to the Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N4 guitar?