How to backup and restore Line 6 Spider V amp presets
Step 1. Get the drivers
(Important note: If you are prompted to create a Line 6 online account during any of this, do so. It's free. I have one myself and Line 6 has never spammed me.)
If you've never plugged in your Line 6 Spider V amp to your PC or laptop before, you'll probably need the drivers.
Go to line6.com/software.
Choose your amplifier from the left, Drivers from the middle and your operating system from the right, then click GO to the right.
After you do this, you'll see a blue button to download the drivers. Do so and install them.
This is what that looks like:
More articles to check out
- All about TAXI A&R membership, thoughts on whether metal music sells anymore
- Fender FMT HH Custom Telecaster and its greatest strength
- Is it possible to have a perfect electric guitar?
- State of the watch collection 2020
- The switch
- Sometimes guitar string brand does not matter
- Ugly Fenders of 2020 – Electron Green Strat, Tele and Precision Bass
- the guitar center experience post covid-19
- How to get the country slapback guitar sound
- Do Herco picks live up to the hype?