How to backup and restore Line 6 Spider V amp presets
Step 2. Connect the Spider V amp to your PC with a USB cable
Check the back of your Spider V amp first to make sure USB is selected. You will see a small slider switch. One side will be marked iPhone/iPod, and the other MAC/PC ANDROID. You want the switch to have MAC/PC ANDROID selected, otherwise the USB connection won't work.
After you do that, connect the USB cable to the amp and then to your PC. Windows will detect it since you already have the drivers installed. It may take 1 to 2 minutes before the first detection is complete.
Once successfully detected, leave the amp on and connected via USB.
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- State of the watch collection for end of 2019
- Why do we keep going back to the Stratocaster?
- The good and bad of preordering a guitar
- 1989 Squier II Stratocaster rides again
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Did PRS win best black guitar of 2019?
- Black Friday guitars 2019
- The HSS guitar is not a good idea
- Cheap Strat copy replacement necks are sometimes better than genuine Fender
- This is most retro Casio watch released in almost 34 years