How to backup and restore Line 6 Spider V amp presets
Step 2. Connect the Spider V amp to your PC with a USB cable
Check the back of your Spider V amp first to make sure USB is selected. You will see a small slider switch. One side will be marked iPhone/iPod, and the other MAC/PC ANDROID. You want the switch to have MAC/PC ANDROID selected, otherwise the USB connection won't work.
After you do that, connect the USB cable to the amp and then to your PC. Windows will detect it since you already have the drivers installed. It may take 1 to 2 minutes before the first detection is complete.
Once successfully detected, leave the amp on and connected via USB.
More articles to check out
- It came from the ’90s: WAAF Unusual Suspects 1996
- To GPS or not to GPS?
- FM rock radio in 2020. Finally dead? Yes.
- The “Hide Away” Freddy King 11th chord
- Stop playing power chords
- What dashcam do you use? Viofo update, 300 days later
- Any good guitars for under $500?
- I bought another SX Furrian
- Metal’s continuing downward spiral
- EMF radiation danger in quartz watches – time to switch to automatic?