MapSource Longitude and Latitude in decimal display
I wanted to blog this just for my own reference. MapSource by default does not display longitude and latitude coordinates in "strict" decimal values, but it's easy enough to get it to. You just go to Edit then Preferences then Position and set Grid to Lat/Lon hddd.ddddd°.
Remember: Coordinates that are West or South are negative numbers. For example, 100 Main Street, Freeport Maine 04033 USA (which is just about where the L.L. Bean Mall is) has coordinates of N43.85754 W70.10256. Writing this as strictly numbers would be 43.85754 -70.10256 because West is a negative number.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?