I bought one. And I might keep it.
It's funny what particular filesystem is the standard, and it's over 15 years old.
It was worth getting this.
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Obsolete guitar gear: ADA MP-1
- How to set the time and date on a Casio CA-53 (with video and review)
- Revstar with dual P-90 pickups is cool
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- There is only one reason I don't buy Chinese Fender copy guitars
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- Maple vs. mahogany electric guitar necks
- Garmin DriveSmart 66, four months later
- I'm finally getting away from HDD for SSD
- Things I eat now that I didn't 10 years ago
- 1,000 days until Windows 10 is dead
- 1993 vs. 2023 portable computer drive storage