It's time to throw out those old USB sticks
I like using USB pendrives. A lot. But those old ones are really showing their age.
These stupid things are needed for cleaning guitars and electronics
This is one of those "you can find them when you know what they're actually called" things.
Why I will never own a Gibson SG guitar
I won't own an SG for the same reason I won't own a Fender Duo-Sonic.
- Probably the best new keyboard right now in 2023, Yamaha MX49
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- How to set the time and date on a Casio CA-53 (with video and review)
- The proper direction for a Les Paul bridge
- Adam-12 television show review
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- Bullet Telecaster might be the best Tele for the money
- Does your guitar cause you pain in your right leg?
- Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS Guitar Review
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters
- The guaranteed way to get the right car directions every time
- It's time to throw out those old USB sticks
- These stupid things are needed for cleaning guitars and electronics
- Why I will never own a Gibson SG guitar
- The difference between CMR and SMR hard drives and why it matters