a general knowledge quiz guaranteed to make you feel stupid
Answer the following questions as best you can. Make a note of each one you can't answer. Do not cheat. Answers will be given afterwards.
- Name a country that begins with U.
- How many sides does a triangle have?
- You are participating in a race and you overtake the second position. What position are you in?
- North America is the United States only. True or false?
- How many contiguous states are there in the United States of America?
- A noun is what?
- Examine the following sentence: "There going to put they're coats over their." How many errors do you see?
- If you drive 60 miles in one hour, what speed did you travel in miles per hour?
- The "e" in e-mail means what?
- Count how many squares you see.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price