a general knowledge quiz guaranteed to make you feel stupid
Answer the following questions as best you can. Make a note of each one you can't answer. Do not cheat. Answers will be given afterwards.
- Name a country that begins with U.
- How many sides does a triangle have?
- You are participating in a race and you overtake the second position. What position are you in?
- North America is the United States only. True or false?
- How many contiguous states are there in the United States of America?
- A noun is what?
- Examine the following sentence: "There going to put they're coats over their." How many errors do you see?
- If you drive 60 miles in one hour, what speed did you travel in miles per hour?
- The "e" in e-mail means what?
- Count how many squares you see.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)