a general knowledge quiz guaranteed to make you feel stupid
Answer the following questions as best you can. Make a note of each one you can't answer. Do not cheat. Answers will be given afterwards.
- Name a country that begins with U.
- How many sides does a triangle have?
- You are participating in a race and you overtake the second position. What position are you in?
- North America is the United States only. True or false?
- How many contiguous states are there in the United States of America?
- A noun is what?
- Examine the following sentence: "There going to put they're coats over their." How many errors do you see?
- If you drive 60 miles in one hour, what speed did you travel in miles per hour?
- The "e" in e-mail means what?
- Count how many squares you see.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap