rich's gps stuff
I've been using Garmin automotive GPS devices since 2005 and have used a bunch of different models over the years, so I've gotten to know them well.
- How to get a nag-free Garmin GPS experience
- The best car GPS Garmin ever made
- Using a Garmin StreetPilot i3 in 2019 and beyond
- Is a 3.5" screen Garmin GPS still usable?
- How to fix the "one hour off" problem in a Garmin nuvi
- The second best car GPS Garmin ever made
- Garmin nuvi 1390 - "For the love of Jill"
- Easy way to keep a Garmin GPS running right
- Prepper tip: Know how to use Garmin intersection search
- Garmin nuvi 56 is best, not the 50LM
- Got an old nuvi with old maps? You can still use it.
- The 3.5" Garmin nuvi is still needed after all
- The last of the old-school Garmins
- My experience with no-smartphone Garmin traffic reporting